The OF Blog: So, I guess I'm now approaching middle age, right?

Friday, July 17, 2009

So, I guess I'm now approaching middle age, right?


Hopefully, the birthday squirrel will bring me lots of cool things for my 35th. Bound and determined to make it better than the past few years, even if I'm a bit down about the liver thing still being elevated. But it's nothing that a bit of exercise can't fix, so I guess I'll be taking care of that...starting Saturday.

And since the backlog at work seems to have eased with the state inspection being yesterday, hopefully I can catch up on a few emails, interviews in progress, and perhaps a review or two. Maybe. I'm sometimes as flighty as a squirrel, ya know...

11 comments:

Charles said...

Happy birthday!

Graeme Flory said...

Happy Birthday! Whatever you're doing, I hope you have a great day.

Oliver said...

Happy Birthday!

ediFanoB said...

Happy Birthday!

Compared to me you are quite young :>)
I turn 50 next week. Half a century....

By the way do you know the commonly used term for 50+ internet user?

The answer is: Silver Surfer :>)

Anyway enjoy life AND reading. I dot he same....

Mihai A. said...

Happy Birthday! And may all your wishes come true :)

MatsVS said...

Congratulations, mate! May your beers be cold, your women warm, your road clear, your mind free and your words profound...

Unknown said...

¡Feliz cumpleaños!

Anonymous said...

What Antonio said. :) Sorry to hear your liver is still acting up.

Mary C

Larry Nolen said...

Thanks everyone for the well-wishes!

And Mary, at least it hasn't become worse, the only problem is that I haven't lost the weight yet and that irritates me.

Mark Newton said...

Happy birthday for yesterday!

Terry Weyna said...

So young and yet so well-read and erudite! Happy birthday!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites